Your Curler Needs You
Posted on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 10:33am
The new curling season is finally upon us, and once again Your Curler will be covering all the news, events and developments across the curling community in Scotland and beyond. Your Curler is a free ezine for RCCC members, and we rely on your contributions to provide the latest news in your area.
So here is your chance, if you would like to tell us about your club’s activities, events, news or curling achievements we would like to share it with our readers. Once again we will be producing eight issues this season from October 2013 to May 2014 and would like to hear from you across a range of topics including:
- News: What have you, your club, or your local rink been doing? What have you got planned for the season? Tell us about your curling achievements, experiences and success stories.
- Events: Tell us about any events that you have coming up or send us reports and photos from recent occasions.
- Features: Are you passionate about something that you would like to share with our members? Are you a budding reporter or would like to raise awareness of issues in your area? Choose a curling related topic and write an article of your choice.
- Initiatives: Have you, your club or your ice rink launched any new initiatives? Would you like to raise awareness of an event or scheme? Please tell us and we’ll spread the word!
- Top Tips: Are you a coach, an ice maker, or a curling enthusiast? We would like to share your knowledge and expertise with our readers.
- Developments: What’s new in the sport? What have you heard on the curling grapevine? Please send us details, links or your opinions.
Whether you are new to the game, a seasoned curler, club secretary, athlete or ice rink manager, we want to hear from you.
Please send us your content for the next issue of your curler by 25th September to Your Curler
While we are pleased to support all events and initiatives, we reserve the right to omit any content which we deem to be of a commercial nature. We offer paid advertising opportunities for all businesses or groups who wish to increase their presence in the ezine or promote their products or services to our members. Click on the image above to download a 2013-14 Ratecard or visit Advertising for more.
Keep a Record with Your Curler
Whether you want to catch up or simply look back at the key events of the year, all issues of Your Curler are now available to download online at Your Curler Online. All RCCC members who have registered their email address on the RCCC Members database, will of course continue to benefit from receiving the latest issues by email each month.