Competitions Committee Seeking Players Representative
Posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 2:03pm
The RCCC is seeking a Players Representative to become a member of the Competitions Committee for Season 2014-15
- Liaise between the committee and players
- Represent the views of players
- To contribute to the work of the committee
- To attend meetings of the committee (approximately 4 per year)
The successful applicant should be a regular participant in RCCC competitions, have good knowledge of competition format and rules and good communication skills. Ideally the Players Representative should not be a WCPP Athlete as they are represented on the Performance Committee.
For further information and to be considered for the position please contact Sheila Swan (Development Manager – Competitions) by 31st October 2014.
Competitions Committee Remit:
- Contribute to discussions and reviews of policies and procedures relating to competitions in Scotland so that they meet the needs of members
- Support staff with the arrangement and delivery of all Royal Caledonian Curling Club competitions in Scotland
- Monitoring of the competitions part of the Annual Operational Plan