Scottish National Portrait Gallery Prize Draw
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By participating in our prize draw, you fully agree to and accept the following Royal Caledonian Curling Club (RCCC) terms and conditions:
- Entry is limited to one entry per person.
- To enter, simply drop your completed form in the prize draw box located at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery.
- In the event RCCC believes that an entry contravenes these terms and conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
- The prize is one Team GB 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic curling shirt signed by Eve Muirhead’s bronze medal winners and David Murdoch’s silver medal winners.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
- The winner of the draw will be picked at random from all entries received at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery on 17th January 2016. The Judge’s decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 22 January 2016 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified by RCCC, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and RCCC shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The first name of the winner may be featured on the promoter’s Twitter account and Facebook pages.
- Persons involved in arranging the prize draw and the event sponsors are not eligible for entry into the draw.
- By entering this prize draw via email you are granting us permission to contact you by email. We will not pass your details on to any other party but we maintain an active mailing list to tell you about our products and services. You can opt out of this at any time by clicking unsubscribe on your email.
- The promoter is The Royal Caledonian Curling Club