The Royal Caledonian Curling Club will hold its 178th Annual General Meeting at Braehead Curling Rink, Glasgow on Saturday 18 June 2016 at 2pm.
Supporting documents for the 2016 AGM
– Agenda (will be available May 2016)
– Annual Report 2015-2016 (will be available May 2016)
– Annual Accounts 2015-2016 (will be available May 2016)
– Annual General Meeting Minutes 2015 (to be ratified on 18 June 2016)
– Nominations for Vice President and Directors (will be available March 2016)
The Notice of the AGM and instruction on how to vote will be emailed to members we hold email addresses for and posted to members we do not hold an email address for in May 2016.
NB: Intimation of business and notices of motions or resolutions to be brought by any Local Club at any General Meeting should be given in writing to the RCCC not less than six weeks before the General Meeting. This includes any items for consideration under Any Other Competent Business. This is in accordance with article 5.3 of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Bye Laws of The Royal Caledonian Curling Club.