The 2018 Annual General Meeting of the Royal Caledonian Curling Club will be held on Saturday 16 June 2018 at Border Ice Rink, Abbotseat Road, Kelso TD5 7SL.
Supporting documents for the 2018 AGM
– Annual Report 2017-18 (available May 2018)
– Annual Accounts 2017-18 (available May 2018)
– 2017 Annual General Meeting Minutes
The Notice of the AGM and instruction on how to vote will be emailed to members we hold email addresses for and posted to members we do not hold an email address for in May 2018.
NB: Intimation of business and notices of motions or resolutions to be brought by any Local Club at any General Meeting should be given in writing to the RCCC not less than six weeks before the General Meeting. This includes any items for consideration under Any Other Competent Business. This is in accordance with article 5.3 of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Bye Laws of The Royal Caledonian Curling Club.
Downloads from the 2017 AGM
– Annual Report 2016-17
– Annual Accounts 2016-17
– Proposed amendments/changes to the Rules of the Game
– 2016 Annual General Meeting Minutes
– Nominations for Vice President and Directors
– 2017 Annual General Meeting Review and Photos